Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My name is Jessica, and I'm a reality cooking show addict.

It's true. I won't lie. Here's my agenda:

Mondays 10 pm: No Reservations w Anthony Bourdain. *chef crush* and Bizarre Foods.
Tuesdays 9 pm: Hell's Kitchen w Gordon Ramsay. *chef crush*
Wednesday 10 pm: Top Chef. No chef crush, but Richard or Antonia need to win. Go Blaise!


If those aren't on, and I'm not watching Law and Order (preferably CI), CSI, or Murder, She Wrote, I'm watching Food Network.
Iron Chef? Love it.
Ace of Cakes? Hell yes.

Don't get me started on Rachael Ray or Sandra Lee. Let's just NOT go there.

I love watching food being cooked. I love learning about new vegetables. I like getting new inspirations. But mostly, I like to see really effing gross things that I would never eat in a million years being eaten by other people and watch them gross out and wanna puke. Bourdain and Zimmern from Bizarre Foods are the heros of eating weird shit. Is that bad of me? I like seeing people eat awful food and not enjoy it?

Now that I'm not out at a bar every night, I understand this whole television thing. It's addictive!

One more complaint: why did I suffer through TWO days of American Idol because it was the Neil Diamond edition, only to watch Sweet Caroline be slaughtered by a little gay and the Diamond sang some new song that I could give three fucks about? WHY? Cos baby Jesus hates me today. My mom even called me and was like: I'm sorry they killed your song. It was all terrible. Just terrible.

When does Project Runway start?

I have problems.

No comments: