Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Not to be a spoiler, but...

Omg, on the for real tip, I was going to lose my shit. Bex and I were gchating back and forth. I was drinking. She was not. We were both BUGGIN! (no ', cos who has proper punctuation when yr being ghetto, I mean really?) I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. But thankfully, the Gorgon is dead....however....she almost lived. Can't wait for the reunion show next week!

Also, full confession, I totally have a new chef crush. I'm so glad my darling husband understands that I mean this in the strictest of culinary terms. Happy new baby, Richard! She's gorge!

Tomorrow: me and Bex. Reunited. I smell trouble.

Oh. And. Um. I killed the bottle. Oops.

p.s. Midgie pics are coming soon! Hooray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!!!!! I am moving to new york! next week! call me! you changed your number hag!