Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back by (un)Popular Demand!

Excuse me, bloggers, I have sinned. It's been a little over 3 months since my last confession, er, blog. (I swear, that Catholic guilt is never ending.)

So much has happened! I'm most definitely in my 30s now, Midget is a year old (and talking and walking and being generally awesome), Deanna and I had our masquerade ball (pics to come), and it's been crazy at the Rock. But crazy good not crazy ew.

I must say, I am inspired right now. My brain is buzzing with billions of ideas. Starting put finger to keyboard and make them happen. There's just not enough hours in the day. You understand, no? Food and parties and crafts and glitter and books and paint and this that and the other thing. It'll all happen. I'll letcha know. You betcha. *wink*

Anyhoo, the bitch is back. I promise to blog more often. And Susan, yr allowed to yell at me if I don't :D

1 comment:

Allyson Carroll said...

that label made me happy. I think I'll say it tomorrow at random to passersby