Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My friend's Wren


My upstairs neighbor Mary has started a gorgeous little line of hand knit baby dresses and sweet candles called Wren. Seeing as I have a big mouth, I had to share.

When Mary asked if she could borrow my child one Saturday morning, I knew she must have been up to some goodness and ran upstairs to see what she had going on. After measuring Auden for reference, she showed me what she was up to. Perfect little dresses, with perfect little bows. I started picturing a little girl with some ribbons in her hair and colored tights and mary janes, having a tea party. I will admit, it made my ovaries ache a little. (No, not anytime soon, get over it, don't even ask.)

As of right now, she's only got dresses, so Auden can't be a little model, but the second she gets to her baby boy line, I'm SO snatching it all up.

No comments: