Sunday, January 4, 2009

Eff Cookies.

Okay, so that whole "blah blah blah, look at me, I can eat all the cookies I want and not get fat" bullshit is dunzo. This bitch has gained like 5 lbs in I don't know exactly how long, but it is unacceptable.

It's fine tho, cos it's all about health right now. Health. Health. Health. This is the Healthy New Year.

What that means: I'm going back on the sugar free diet. Oh yes. It's gonna be great though, because for Christmas, my dearest husband got me sessions with a personal trainer as a gift. Sweet, lovely husband. This also means that back fat go bye bye. This is most exciting and riveting.

My plan to lose 10-15 lbs: (Yes, I do have it to lose, it's all on my waist, I just hide it well, I promise.)

-Get the damn trainer on the phone. He's been on vacation for a week.
-Start menu planning. (I already have this week's food planned!)
-Drink less. I need to de-Proseccofy my life a bit.
-Be super supportive of my friends who are also looking to be Health. It'll help me. Sharing is caring.

I'll start posting recipes as I come across them. And if I get a little ambitious I may even take pictures of my food. But as you can see from the lack of pics on my blog, I'm a lazy bitch and the chances of that happening are slim to none.

Here's to Health. Here's to the end of back fat forever. Here's to wearing a bikini in a few months and making people very very angry. :D

Happy Health Year, betches.

No comments: