Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tria

Yesterday, Auden and I went for a stroll in the freezing cold cos we had cabin fever.

Grabbed some coffee at Verb (which, ugh, people, how 90s are you?), bought Gerald a book by Mr. Gainsbourg at Spoonbill, popped into Whisk (ran into a super old bud from Miami, totally random), and then headed down to Tria.

Ever been? You should go. I was always a fan of Blue Canary Vintage at Artists and Fleas, because Valerie, the owner, was always so nice and had curated such a nice collection of goods, including a massive vintage Ferragamo shoe collection. With her success there, she and 2 other pals from Artists and Fleas, Georgia and Ryan, opened up their own shop. It's effing brilliant. I want it all.

I went in, because Gerald bought me a necklace from Georgia's collection, and although it's super cute, it's totally not my steez, so I wanted to exchange it. I didn't find anything just perfect, but I wasn't really interested in shopping and was more entertained talking to Ryan who is fantastic, charming and makes some of the most gorgeous hats I've ever seen. Not even kidding. I wish I had the balls to wear some of the pieces that she makes. Maybe soon. Maybe for summer.

If yr ever on Grand, pop on in there, because it's all gorgeous, reasonably priced and run by 3 amazing ladies.

No comments: