Saturday, May 30, 2009

Inspired

Lately, I've been doing a whole lot more reading than writing. Good news is, I'm so inspired and have so many ideas wandering around in my head. Bad news is, I have no time and I'm a bad blogger.

I've decided to share some of what's been moving me....hopefully, it will do the same for you!

Blogs:
Simply Photo - my friend Jen's blog. Her pictures make me weepy. No lie.
Simply Breakfast - I want to eat breakfast like Jen.
Not Eating Out in NY - I wish I had time to not eat out.
Pink of Perfection - So cute!
101 cookbooks - Everything I've ever made by her is amazing!
Smitten Kitchen - You can make brilliant food in tiny kitchens. Highly recommended!

Books:
Alice Waters and Chez Panisse - Astonishing how much of an impact one person can make.
Super Natural Cooking - Heidi Swanson's physical counterpart to her website, 101cookbooks.com


TV:
Spain...On The Road Again - Full confession, this show has made me stop hating Gwenyth.

I'll be going crazy for the next few weeks, but soon I'll be posting pics from our last Uncleverly Named Eating Society meal, and letting you know what's on the next menu.

xoxo

No comments: