Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Midget Moment...

This morning I had to be at work for a meeting at 7 am, and then dashed out at 9 am to meet Gerald and Auden for his 9 month doctor's appointment. He's been alive almost as long as he was inside me now. That's so nuts.

The stats:
He's 29.5 inches long...he's in the 90th percentile for height.
He's 22.5 lbs...the 75th percentile for weight.
And his head is still huge. But doctor measured daddy's head too, and then she was like "Oh." So I guess the mystery is solved in the huge head syndrome.

In even better news, he's going to get to start eating all kinds of fun foods now, and I'm super excited to start actually COOKING for my son. He can have rice, pasta, quinoa, yogurt, eggs and other crap. I think that will be such a fun thing to do. Luckily, Auden is NOT a finnicky eater (even tho he went thru a "I hate bananas" stage, but he's since gotten over that.) so I don't have to do all the sneaky food crap that Jerry Seinfeld's wife stole recipes for a book about.

Oh, and as of tomorrow there will be pics. Loads of them. I swear. I have a power agenda for tomorrow and picture posting is one of my many many tasks. But I do this for you, my 3 loyal readers, I do this for you.

Off to work I go...have to be there at 5 pm. Split shifts are no good for the soul. :/

xoxo

No comments: